1966 Oscar Winners
- A Man for All Seasons
- The Russians Are Coming, the Russians Are Coming
- The Sand Pebbles
- Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
Best Actor in a Leading Role
- Paul Scofield, A Man for All Seasons
- Michael Caine, Alfie
- Alan Arkin, The Russians Are Coming, the Russians Are Coming
- Steve McQueen, The Sand Pebbles
- Richard Burton, Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
Best Actress in a Leading Role
- Elizabeth Taylor, Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
- Lynn Redgrave, Georgy Girl
- Vanessa Redgrave, Morgan: A Suitable Case for Treatment
- Ida Kaminska, The Shop on Main Street
- Anouk Aimée, A Man and a Woman
Best Actor in a Supporting Role
- Walter Matthau, The Fortune Cookie
- James Mason, Georgy Girl
- Robert Shaw, A Man for All Seasons
- Mako, The Sand Pebbles
- George Segal, Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
Best Actress in a Supporting Role
- Sandy Dennis, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
- Vivien Merchant, Alfie
- Jocelyne LaGarde, Hawaii
- Wendy Hiller, A Man for All Seasons
- Geraldine Page, You’re a Big Boy Now
- Fred Zinnemann, Man for All Seasons
- Michelangelo Antonioni, Blow-Up
- Richard Brooks, The Professionals
- Claude Lelouch, A Man and a Woman
- Mike Nichols, Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
ACADEMY AWARD®, ACADEMY AWARDS®, OSCARS®, OSCAR NIGHT®, A.M.P.A.S.® , the OSCAR® design mark and the Academy's Oscar statuette are the trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Golden Globe(s)®, Hollywood Foreign Press Association® And Golden Globe® statuette design mark are the registered trademarks and service marks and the GOLDEN GLOBE® statuette the copyrighted property, of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association. The trademarks "The Actor®", "Screen Actors Guild Awards®", The SAG Awards™ and "Screen Actor®" are registered trademarks of Screen Actors Guild™. This site is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with the above named organizations.