1968 Oscar Winners
- Funny Girl
- The Lion in Winter
- Rachel, Rachel
- Romeo and Juliet
Best Actor in a Leading Role
- Cliff Robertson, Charly
- Alan Bates, The Fixer
- Alan Arkin, The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter
- Peter O'Toole, The Lion in Winter
- Ron Moody, Oliver!
Best Actress in a Leading Role
- Barbra Streisand, Funny Girl
and Katharine Hepburn, The Lion in Winter (tie)
- Vanessa Redgrave, Isadora
- Joanne Woodward, Rachel, Rachel
- Liza Minnelli, The Sterile Cuckoo
- Patricia Neal, The Subject was Roses
Best Actor in a Supporting Role
- Jack Albertson, The Subject was Roses
- Seymour Cassel, Faces
- Jack Wild, Oliver!
- Gene Wilder, The Producers
- Daniel Massey, Star!
Best Actress in a Supporting Role
- Ruth Gordon, Rosemary’s Baby
- Lynn Carlin, Faces
- Kay Medford, Funny Girl
- Sondra Locke, The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter
- Estelle Parsons, Rachel, Rachel
- Carol Reed, Oliver!
- Stanley Kubrick, 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Gillo Pontecorvo, The Battle of Algiers
- Anthony Harvey, The Lion in Winter
- Franco Zeffirelli, Romeo and Juliet
ACADEMY AWARD®, ACADEMY AWARDS®, OSCARS®, OSCAR NIGHT®, A.M.P.A.S.® , the OSCAR® design mark and the Academy's Oscar statuette are the trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Golden Globe(s)®, Hollywood Foreign Press Association® And Golden Globe® statuette design mark are the registered trademarks and service marks and the GOLDEN GLOBE® statuette the copyrighted property, of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association. The trademarks "The Actor®", "Screen Actors Guild Awards®", The SAG Awards™ and "Screen Actor®" are registered trademarks of Screen Actors Guild™. This site is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with the above named organizations.