1969 Oscar Winners
- Midnight Cowboy
- Anne of the Thousand Days
- Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
- Hello, Dolly!
Best Actor in a Leading Role
- John Wayne, True Grit
- Richard Burton, Anne of the Thousand Days
- Peter O'Toole, Goodbye, Mr. Chips
- Dustin Hoffman, Midnight Cowboy
- Jon Voight, Midnight Cowboy
Best Actress in a Leading Role
- Maggie Smith, The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie
- Geneviève Bujold, Anne of the Thousand Days
- Jean Simmons, The Happy Ending
- Liza Minnelli, The Sterile Cuckoo
- Jane Fonda, They Shoot Horses, Don’t They?
Best Actor in a Supporting Role
- Gig Young, They Shoot Horses, Don’t They?
- Anthony Quayle, Anne of the Thousand Days
- Elliott Gould, Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice
- Jack Nicholson, Easy Rider
- Rupert Crosse, The Reivers
Best Actress in a Supporting Role
- Goldie Hawn, Cactus Flower
- Dyan Cannon, Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice
- Catherine Burns, Last Summer
- Sylvia Miles, Midnight Cowboy
- Susannah York, They Shoot Horses, Don’t They?
- John Schlesinger, Midnight Cowboy
- Arthur Penn, Alice’s Restaurant
- George Roy Hill, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
- Sydney Pollack, They Shoot Horses, Don’t They?
- Costa-Gavras, Z
ACADEMY AWARD®, ACADEMY AWARDS®, OSCARS®, OSCAR NIGHT®, A.M.P.A.S.® , the OSCAR® design mark and the Academy's Oscar statuette are the trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Golden Globe(s)®, Hollywood Foreign Press Association® And Golden Globe® statuette design mark are the registered trademarks and service marks and the GOLDEN GLOBE® statuette the copyrighted property, of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association. The trademarks "The Actor®", "Screen Actors Guild Awards®", The SAG Awards™ and "Screen Actor®" are registered trademarks of Screen Actors Guild™. This site is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with the above named organizations.